Is the digital library a library?
Let’s say that a digital library is the goal and to build it we provide these five basic tools:
- A good editorial support for the contents available.
- Advanced search options and custom filters.
- Specific standard data visualizations (multiple visualizations of a single resource, timeline, map, etc.), based on open source tools.
- Configurable back-end for workflows, users, import of the resources, multilingual options.
- Open source web annotator which enables you to perform advanced critical editions.
Muruca Digital Libraries are built with these bricks.
Contact us to learn more!